We are an established full-service glass company. We are looking for new team members to join our company to help us expand our current services to the local towns we service. We look for a positive attitude and individuals who take pride in their work. We are willing to train the right person for an entry level position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have a driver’s license.
- Performs a variety of tasks including strenuous manual labor in heavy lifting of window and glazing products.
- Works with caulking and sealing systems.
- Maintains a clean job site: picks up all tools and equipment and secures job site each day to eliminate potential hazards and ensure equipment retention.
- Loads and unloads trucks and hauls and hoists materials.
- Works on ladders and scaffolding.
- Well understands use of tape measure and measuring equipment, able to calculate inch fractions.
- Assists in maintaining equipment and supplies, loading and unloading, fetching items as needed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results safely and as needed.
- Other jobs as assigned
***Do not Apply for this position unless you meet the following requirements.***
- Team oriented person when needed and also the ability to work independently at times.
- Mechanically inclined very helpful and the willingness to excell in a residential market.
- We offer competitive wages for learned skills and we are seeking to establish long term business relationships with our staff.
- Our company has grown for the past 11 years and we are focused on continuing this trend.
- Drivers License Write legibly Understands fractions Able to lift up to 75lbs Reliability very important Positive attitude Enjoy working outdoors
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time offPaid
- Persanle days/sick days
- Employee discount
Apply online using our online application below
Local candidates only:
- High school or equivalent